My name is Jonathan Matthew Ritter and I am a nobody. I am currently unknown, but God has placed an anointing on my life to warn America’s churches of the lukewarm and inactive faith that has infected them.
I fought my calling for over 20 years. I tried drugs and others means to numb the persistent call on my life, but it was not until I attempted to kill myself that God intervened and kept me from death. It has been five years now since my suicide attempt and every since that day I have been praying and studying the Word of God.
I am a nobody and my messages will not be well received by unbelievers. However, I promise that if you give my messages a chance, the time you spent reading about Christ will be well worth it.
To create an awareness of the lukewarm and inactive faith of today’s American churches during the end of times.
Wake Up America’s Beliefs:
1) We believe that the Word of God was written by men who was inspired by God.
2) We believe in the inerrancy and infallible Word of God.
3) We believe in God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost. All three are one, in essence, the Holy Trinity.
4) We believe that Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven.
5) We believe in the birth, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
6) We believe that one’s salvation invokes truly accepting, believing, and confessing in the birth, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. More specifically, salvation is the process, act, medium through which a Holy God redeems and restores us back to His original intent or our His original position before Him. Salvation is a free gift. Upon accepting this gift, we are restored to a position in which we have a personal, intimate relationship with Him. It is through salvation that we are in a position to have fellowship with God. Salvation itself is only a part of a bigger plan of redemption that God has for us, albeit a big one from our point of view.
7) We believe the wages of sin is death.
8) We believe in the assurance of eternity security.
If you are saved, you will not want to be saved in your sin, but away from your sin. If you are saved, you will have a desire to be like Jesus everyday and when you sin, it grieves you because the Holy Spirit that is inside every child of God will correct you. This leads you to repentance and asking for forgiveness of your sin or sins.
9) We believe in a full water immersion baptism, but the water baptism does not save you. Water baptism is an outward sign of an inner change that the Holy Spirit has already done inside of you.
10) We believe in Spiritual Gifts.
11) We believe that marriage is between a man and a woman.
12) We believe that men and women have specific duties in a church, but women are not to try to exercise authority over men.
13) We believe in a post tribulation, which is not a salvation issue.